Cancellation Policy for Advance Reservations
- All the advance reservation cancellations MUST be submitted in writing. You must inform us through our general email address at email@example.com. Telephone requests, text messaging, social media messaging WILL NOT be honored.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival date, will incur a deduction of a $250.00 security deposit.
- Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to arrival date will NOT be refunded at all.
- Usually full refunds are being provided in case of visa denials with a proof of visa denial letter received by our office 30 days prior to your arrival date. At this moment this term does not apply to 2022 housing rental reservations. Unfortunately, due to ongoing COVID 19 related issues in the world, landlords are not able to refund any accepted funds in case tenant decides to cancel the reservation.
- If tenant, informs us about visa denial less than 30 days prior to arrival date, full refund is possible in case if tenant is able to find the replacement. Refund amount will be process at the end of season once we receive full seasonal payment from replaced person. $250 Security deposit deduction will incur in case if there is no replacement tenant.
- EPOINT is prevented from carrying out its obligations as a result of any cause beyond its control due to acts of God, strikes, labor disputes, government requisitions, restrictions or regulations on travel, war or apparent act of war, terrorism, disaster, civil disorder, epidemic or pandemic situations, or any type of restriction on SWT program, or any other comparable calamity, casualty or condition (collectively a “Force Majeure”), Epoint will refund only housing payment part of payment deducting any additional costs, like processing or transfer charges, or expenses; to include, charges made for travel. Refunds will be processed within 60 days of notification. Security deposit part will be deducted
- If your move in date is postponed due to a Force Majeure occurrence, then EPOINT will postpone your move in date for you
Cancellation Policy during lease period
- In the case of lease termination before all payments have been made in full, the tenant will lose the security deposit and rental payments that had been made. Once the tenant has completed their rent payments in full, he/she can stay until the move out dates stipulated in the contract
Refund and Payment Policy
- All requests for refunds MUST be submitted in writing. Telephone requests, text messaging, social media messaging WILL NOT be honored. There are no exceptions to refund policy.
- The acceptable methods of payment are cash and trusted bank wire transfers authorized by EPOINT. All payments must be made in U.S. dollars